Fourth & Madison's location in the Central Business District allows for ease and convenience when using Mass Transit. The following is a list of the different mass transit options available, and how they directly relate to Fourth & Madison:
- Seattle Sounder (train) (opens in new window): the building is located roughly 6 blocks north of the Main Station of the Sounder. Buses are available that bring you from the main station to the building, free of charge.
- Metro Bus (opens in new window): the building is located along the Metro Bus lines, with NW-bound Stop #548 on 3rd Avenue by Market Fresh and NW-bound Stop #660 on 4thAvenue.
- Light Rail (opens in new window): there are two stops on the light rail, Pioneer Square and University Street, which are within 5 blocks of the building.
- Washington State Ferry (opens in new window): the dock for the Washington State Ferry is located 4 blocks west of the building, just down the hill.
- Check out our Rideshare (opens in new window): page to post and look up different rideshare opportunities here at Fourth & Madison.
For tenants under 100 employees, Fourth and Madison offers the "Commuter Bonus Program". This program will offer up to half the cost of a metro zone pass per month for tenant employees to use towards mass transit. If you have questions about eligibility or the program itself, please contact the Property Management Office at 206.262.4100.