The following procedures must be agreed to prior to any movement of furniture, materials or equipment in Fourth & Madison.
Any move found to be in violation of any of the following moving Rules and Regulations may be terminated until the problem is corrected.
- The Tenant is responsible for ensuring that the moving/delivery company signs off on and adheres to the prescribed rules and regulations regarding any move or delivery/dispatch of equipment.
- The protection of building corridors, doors, stairwells, service elevator, floor coverings, public areas, lobbies and service areas is the sole responsibility and the expense of the Tenant and/or their moving/freight company.
- Normal movement of oversized/heavy materials by Tenants is to take place on Saturday and Sunday or weekdays commencing after 6:00 PM or completing before 7:00 AM.
- Use of the loading dock, service corridors, elevators and stairwells must be pre-arranged at least five (5) working days in advance, through the Property Management Office. It is the responsibility of the Tenant/sub-Tenant to ensure communication between the moving company and the Property Management Office in order to avoid conflicts in scheduling.
- Protection of the building’s floor coverings by Masonite or plywood along the prescribed route of movement through the building as outlined by Property Management is required.
- Complete and total protection of elevator lobbies, building corridor walls, corners and corridor doors with cardboard, plywood or other materials pre-approved by Property Management is required.
- There is no exclusive usage of the service elevator or reserved parking spaces on the loading dock. Shared usage is critical for proper scheduling coordination.